31st May 2018 – One day interaction program on World No Tobacco day has been organized at NNCTR building. The slogan of this year on World No tobacco Day is ” Tobacco and Heart Disease “. In the program participants discussed on heart diseased on inter- relation between Tobacco and Heart disease. And the conclusion is drawn by summarizing relationship between Tobacco and Heart disease as following.
- Both of them are serious public health issue;
- Use of tobacco products is one among top 4 cause for heart disease;
- Reduces the good cholesterol level at the body;
- Damage cells that line the blood vessel and narrow it down;
- Make blood sticky and more likely to clot, which block the blood flow to the heart and brain.